ICC Campus Police Department Report – August 17, 2015
- 10:30 a.m. July 30, 2015 – An industrial engine being transported to the East Peoria campus Cat building became dislodged from its flat-bed trailer and fell to the pavement, causing damage to the engine.
- 3:30 p.m. July 30, 2015 – A vehicle in the East Peoria campus lot had a window shattered out. The pressure within the vehicle from the heat may have caused the glass to break.
- 3:45 p.m. August 10, 2015 – An iPad was reported missing from a storage area on the East Peoria campus. There were no signs of forced entry to the room.
- 2:50 a.m. August 15, 2015 – A vehicle parked in the on-campus housing lot sustained damage to the rear window trim. It is unknown how the damage occurred.
- 11:45 p.m. August 15, 2015 – Two pellet guns were observed inside a vehicle parked in the on-campus housing lot by Campus Police officers. The vehicle owner was located and the guns were turned over to Campus Police.
ICC Traffic Crash Statistics – April 21 to July 27, 2015
Safety Tip: Tornado season is here. The ICC Campus Police Department monitors weather conditions and issues alerts of tornado watches and warnings to the campus community.
- A Tornado Watch is issued to alert people to the possibility of tornado development in the area. Be prepared to seek shelter.
- A Tornado Warning is issued when a tornado has been sighted or is indicated on radar. Seek protective shelter immediately.
- Know where the designated ICC storm shelters are in advance by reading the new ICC Emergency Response Guide, which are available in classrooms and offices on each campus. There is a link to the online Emergency Response Guide at the bottom of every page on the ICC.edu web site.