ICC Campus Police Department Report – October 1, 2017 to November 7, 2017
- 2:00 pm October 1, 2017 – A subject on Campus Housing property was issued a Regulation Violation Notice ticket for smoking/tobacco usage.
- 11:15 pm October 12, 2017 – A subject who is not an ICC student was observed carrying a case of beer in the parking lot of Campus Housing. The subject was advised that alcohol is not permitted on campus. The alcohol was disposed of.
- 4:00 pm October 18, 2017 – ICC officers responded to a report of a non-student who was disturbing staff members in an office on the East Peoria campus. The subject was uncooperative with officers and was banned from returning to campus.
- 6:30 pm October 18, 2017 – During a safety inspection at Campus Housing, employees observed cannabis in an apartment. The evidence was turned over to Campus Police, who issued Regulation Violation Notice tickets to the resident for possession of cannabis and for smoking.
- 8:56 am October 26, 2017 – A subject on the East Peoria campus defrauded cashiers in the bookstore and the cafeteria out of money. Campus Police are working to identify the suspect.
- 3:00 pm October 28, 2017 – A resident of Campus Housing reported that cash and items of electronics were stolen from the bedroom of an apartment. There were no signs of forced entry.
- 2:50 am November 4, 2017 – A person at Campus Housing had an adverse reaction to medication. Officers and paramedics responded, and the patient was transported to a local hospital for treatment.
- 9:08 am November 7, 2017 – An employee of the bookstore on the East Peoria campus observed a subject attempt to steal a small item of electronic accessories. The student was detained and referred to the Dean of Students. The item was recovered.
Campus Safety Tips:
Drivers should proceed with caution when approaching a pedestrian crossing and are required to yield the right-of-way to pedestrians crossing the roadway at marked crossings.
Pedestrians should not step into the crosswalk if a vehicle is approaching. Remember to keep your head up and watch for cars.