ICC Campus Police Department Report – August 18 to September 14, 2015
- 10:30 p.m. August 18, 2015 – Two individuals got into a verbal dispute inside the bookstore on the East Peoria campus. Campus Police officers responded and mediated the dispute.
- 4:45 p.m. August 19, 2015 – A Campus Police officer encountered an intoxicated person outside the Perley building downtown. The subject was evaluated and transported to a local facility for detoxification.
- 3:15 p.m. August 20, 2015 – A Campus Police officer observed a subject with an open container of alcohol urinating behind the Perley building. The subject was detained and Peoria PD responded to assist. The subject was charged with Public Indecency and Possession of Open Alcohol and banned from the area.
- 1:30 p.m. August 21, 2015 – Campus Police were notified of a student who was wanted on a felony warrant from Knox county. Campus Police officers, assisted by East Peoria PD, located and arrested the subject. He was transported to county jail.
- 8:30 p.m. August 21, 2015 – Damage to a door was discovered at an On Campus Housing apartment on the East Peoria campus.
- 1:30 p.m. August 24, 2015 – A subject left his wallet (containing cash and I.D.) unattended in the CougarPlex gym. Upon return, he found the wallet had been stolen.
- 3:05 p.m. August 25, 2015 – A domestic dispute lead to a dispute over personal property, including a vehicle. Officers at the North Campus mediated the dispute and had the vehicle returned to the owner.
- 9:43 p.m. August 25, 2015 – An attempt was made to break in to a vending box in a women’s rest room on the East Peoria campus. The box was damaged, but nothing was taken.
- 11:25 a.m. August 26, 2015 – A resident of an On Campus Housing apartment reported keys to the residence were lost or stolen.
- 2:50 p.m. August 26, 2015 – An iPhone left unattended by a student was stolen from the East Peoria campus.
- 12:30 p.m. August 27, 2015 – A wallet left unattended by a student was stolen from a classroom on the North campus.
- 9:28 a.m. September 4, 2015 – A Campus Police officer observed an open liquor container in a vehicle parked at the On Campus Housing. The vehicle owner was located and issued a Regulation Violation Notice (ticket) for Possession of Alcohol. The liquor was confiscated.
- 7:40 p.m. September 9, 2015 – A fire alarm was pulled at a building at the On Campus Housing. Campus Police officers responded, but nothing was found. It is unknown who pulled the alarm.
- 1:00 p.m. September 11, 2015 – Campus Police officers took a report from a student regarding accidental damage to a computer tablet which occurred in a classroom on the East Peoria campus.
- 6:49 p.m. September 11, 2015 – Campus Police responded to a call of a suspicious person at the CougarPlex. The subject was located and officers discovered that the subject was wanted on Failure to Appear warrants from Mason County. He was arrested and transported to county jail.
ICC Traffic Crash Statistics
Safety Tip: Protect your stuff!!! Don’t leave your valuables unattended or they could be stolen (see the incidents listed above). Remember, THIEVES GO TO COLLEGE TOO!!!